“Shrimad Bhagwad Gita” – is the only scripture (book) in our entire world whose birth anniversary has been faithfully celebrated all over India for the last 2112 years.
Is celebrated. There will be hardly any Indian who has not heard the name of Shrimad Bhagwad Gita !! Gita Gyan is the ocean in Gagar.
There is a whole hive of knowledge. There is not a single area of human life in which Gita knowledge is not useful !! There are so many features of the Gita that it is impossible to describe them.
Some of these special things are undertaken today. Let us know these features
(1) “Shrimad Bhagwad Gita” – means the song sung to Shri Bhagwan.
(2) There are total 18 (eighteen) festivals of Mahabharata. In which the sixth festival is Bhishmaparva. The Gita is a total of 4 chapters of Bhishmaparva chapters 3 to 4.
(3) First Shri Vishnu became Lord. Brahmaji appeared from his navel. Shri Vashishta, the son of Brahma’s mind, became a sage, his power,
Vedavyas – whose real name is Shrikrishna Badarayana (Dvaipayana) Vyas – which came from the union of Shakti’s Parashar, Parashar and Matsyagandha – who was the last Vedavyas in the 19th, converted the Gita into verse and wrote the Gita. Tribute to Vedavyasa.
(4) The Gita is a dialogue between only 4 (four) persons. Dhritarashtra, Sanjaya, Arjuna and Lord Krishna. Sanjay was a charioteer of Dhritarashtra who was the son of a charioteer named Gavalgan. Lord Krishna was the charioteer of Arjuna. If Vedavyas gave divine vision to Sanjay, then Lord Krishna gives divine vision to Arjuna to see Viratrup. Sarathi on both sides – Divyadrishti on both sides. What a coincidence.
(5) There are a total of 700 (seven hundred) verses in the Gita out of which 4 verses are spoken by Lord Krishna, 4 verses are spoken by Arjuna,
2 verses: Sanjay and only 1 (one) verse
Dhritarashtra has spoken.
(6) The Gita has 12 chapters, 200 verses, 211 words, 4 letters. Shrikrishna Uvach – 2 times, Arjun Uvach – 21 times, Dhritarashtra Uvach 01 M Total Found – 3 times Uvach. Sanjay Uvach – Comes 3 times.
(7) AD 6108 years ago Lord Krishna told Gita Arjuna to fight, to fight on the battlefield and that is the great scripture of Hinduism.
This is the only case in all the scriptures all over the world.
(8) The word “Hindu” does not appear even once in the entire Bhagavad Gita – even though it is a scripture of Hinduism. The same proves that the Gita is a universal scripture.
(9) The Bhagavad Gita is a scripture that has been translated into all the languages of the world.
(10) There are total 8 types of Gita in Shri Gitatattva Darshan written by Shri Hemchandra Narasimha, in which Shrimad Bhagwad Gita is the main one. Anugita, Avadhut Gita,
There are 3 types of Gita like Ashtavakra Gita, Pandav Gita, Saptashloki Gita.
(11) There are a total of 9 (nine) types of devotion. Shravan, Kirtan, Smaran, Padasevan, Archan, Vandan, Dasya, Sakhya and Atmanivedana. The description and definition of this ninth type of devotion is in the Bhagavad Gita.
(12) The line that comes at the end of each chapter of the Gita to note the completion of the chapter is called Pushpika, according to which the Gita is theology, the science of yoga, the total words of such eighteen Pushpikas are ૨૩૪
And its total characters are 50.
(13) The Bhagavad Gita is a pillar of faith, devotion, religion and truth that
Even in all the courts of our country, after taking an oath by laying hands on it, the truth will come out, there is no other place in the world like this !!
(14) The Gita is Yogashastravidya. In the Gita, there are only 12 yogas of total 12 chapters which come under its title like Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Sankhya Yoga. Apart from this, there are a total of 30 (thirty) yogas in the Gita like Abhyas Yoga, Dhyana Yoga and Brahma Yoga.
(15) The first word of the first verse of the first chapter of the Gita is Dharmakshetra, while the last word of the last verse of the last chapter is ‘Mum’. That is, what is my Dharmakshetra? So between 1 to 200 verses that come. What a wonderful combination of Vedavyas !!
(16) What is the essence of the whole Gita? Read the word Gita in reverse. Tagi. Only he who renounces attachment can attain the Lord. That is why Mahatma Gandhiji has given the chotduk title of the book he has written about the Gita, ‘Anasakti Yoga’.
It is also said in the Upanishads: Tyen tyakten bhunjitha – enjoy the renunciation.
(17) Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda – there are four Vedas but Gita is called the fifth Veda.
(18) Mahabharata has 12 festivals, Gita has 18 chapters. The sum is 3. 3 is an integer. The total letters of ‘Shrimad Bhagwad Gita’ are also 3.
There are a total of 108 names of Lord Krishna in the Gita, a total of 108 quotations, the name of ‘Shrikrishna Dvaipayana Vyas’ who composed the Gita in Sanskrit is also of 4 letters, the word ‘Yoga’ appears 4 times in the Gita, a total of 201 topics are described in the Gita, 6 verses for yoga Yes, in the Gita, God describes His attributes, such as in the trees, I am the water, in the rivers, I am the Ganges – then the Gita describes a total of 6 such attributes. A total of 30 in the Gita
(Ninety) names of persons are mentioned.
Such as: Narad, Prahlad, Bhrigu, Ram etc. This
Not only is the sum of all 3, there are a total of 12 names in the Gita which also add up to 7. A wonderful compilation of 3 can be seen here.
(19) There are 200 verses of the Gita in which the highest number of 108 verses in alphabetical order starts from the letter ‘Y’ – while the second number has 6 verses on the letter ‘A’.
(20) In Shrimad Bhagavad Gita the word Atma 18 times, the word Gyan 108 times, the word Yoga 3 times, Buddhi and Mana 3 times, Brahman – 3 times, Shastra Shabad – 2 times, Moksha Shabad – 2 times and Ishwar-Parmeshwar Shabad – 2 times. is coming. The word religion occurs 3 times.